Saturday 10 October 2020

My trip in europe

 I'm a citizen of the World. Like many people, I was taught to go to college, get a job, get married, have kids and live happily ever after. Well, at some points I thought it was my way. I went to college and got a job at the same time. After graduating I also got married. And then? Well, then everything changed. My life took a different turn. This blog tells of my short and long journeys. It tells about my experiences with a four-legged friend always by my side. It is a simple reportage of a simple girl who tries to cultivate the dream she has had since childhood: living a life on the go. Explore the world.



                   Campaign vanlife

Van Life Essentials: How to Choose & Organise your Van for traveling


How we chose the right van for us Our choice of van fell on the VW California Ocean. Why? Simple, because both my boyfriend and I have always been used to travel “on the road” or staying in campsites in tents. I come from 15 years of experience in a caravan and a few years…


                Asia BALI INDONESIA

10 amazing things to do in Bali


Bali can be both too small or too big at the same. For me, it has just been perfect! I had the chance to spend 10 amazing days in the island and I experienced sooo many different things.



            ASIA, BALI, INDONESIA

Bali: how to travel on a budget


Looking at the instagram pages of many travel bloggers in Bali, you will immediately see the most beautiful resorts ever. It’s then easy to think that Bali is an expensive destination, only for rich and luxury lovers. You’ll be amazed to discover that Bali is one of the cheapest and most beautiful destinations in Asia.…



                        ASIA JAPAN

Visit Japan at least once in your life


Japan is one of those unique places in the world. Before leaving for Japan, a lot of people asked me: “Why did you choose to go to Japan?” I honestly didn’t know how to reply. After all, I really didn’t know why I chose that destination. All I knew was that I “felt” that it…




                         CAMPING

Garden Sharing: the new low cost way of traveling


Close your eyes and imagine yourself lying under a starry sky, with the sea on the background or the wind among the trees. And imagine that all this happens while you enjoy your holidays, strictly in a tent, in a van or a caravan. Now imagine that you can personally choose the garden where to…



EUROPE ITALY LUCCA TUSCANY

Exploring Tuscany: one day in Lucca. The City of 101 Church.


The city of 101 Churches. Lucca is definitely one of the city with the highest number of churches in the entire world! You might think “impossible to visit the city in one day, then”. That’s true. If you wanna see and visit all the 101 churches, one day is not enough. 




              EUROPE ITALY TUSCANY

Exploring Tuscany: La Grotta Del Vento


Located in the province of Lucca, in Garfagnana, in the middle of the Natural Park of the Apuan Alps, the Grotta del Vento has an exceptional variety of aspects of underground karst and attracts thousands of visitors every year.Me, too. The name of the Cave derives from the draughts due to the presence of two entrances.




ELBA ISLAND EUROPE ITALY TRAVELING WITH DOGS TUSCANY

Elba Island: hiking Monte Capanne with your dog


If I asked you the first 3 things that come to your mind when thinking about the Island of Elba, you would definitely answer me: beaches, entertainment and seafood restaurants. And like you, at least 90% of people. Too often we forget that Elba is an island largely populated by mountains, forests, and large valleys…




              EUROPE SWITZERLAND

The Rheinfall in Schaffhausen. The magnificent Power of Water


Whether you are thinking about an afternoon out from Zurich, Basel, Stuttgart, or simply finding an excuse to visit this magnificent place..excuses are not necessary. You just need to know that it is a unique place. These are the biggest waterfalls in Europe: the Rheinfalls, at Shaffhausen.




EUROPE SWITZERLAND TRAVELING WITH DOGS ZÜRICH

A nice outdoor escape for your dog in Zürich


My first question when I moved to Zürich was about my dog. “Where can he really run safely in this city?” No matter if you are a tourist or if you just moved here, you’ll quickly understand there’s no dogs fenced area here! None of the one you maybe have in your country (Italy has sooo many!!)









5 comments:

Rail Travel In India

  Rail Travel In India Top Ten Indian Rail Journeys With 18 million daily passengers, 1.4 million employees and 17,000 trains operating on 6...